Sunday, July 02, 2006

for some reason or another i found myself back into blogger.com so i just decided to blog.
it's times like this when its 3am in the night and you're supposedly up studying with your books open right infront of you and then you start blog-hopping and you let your subconcious mind take over yourself and you start blogging yourself.

yes i know i havent been blogging for what, 2-3 months already.
and that's all because i THOUGHT my comp broke down.

yes, thought.

when i switched on my comp,
it told me that they couldnt log into my profile user,
and threw me at default user or some shit like that.
and when the page load, it looked so naked and unfamiliar i thought i'd lost all my files, songs, photos and what-have-yous and so i decided to just stop using my comp cos im so sick of my comp breaking down every month.

and for some strange reason or another,
i decided to switch on my comp just a few days ago and i realise my comp's actually really fine, with all my files still intact and its just the profile user thing which doesnt affect me much and i dont really care much about which profile am i log on to in my own comp so yes.
im finally back with comp, and blogging.

and i thought that was an entire chunk of shit which nobody is going to find interesting to read.

its 3.10 and i have yet to really get down to doing much work except what,
a few mcqs here and there.

haha i totally rock my sec four life.

but it's always nights like these when you resolve that you'll put thorns and spikes all around your bed and decided to stay up and study,
and then you get so frustrated with yourself you get up to get yourself some bailey's to drink,
in hope that your favourite alcoholic drink will (somehow) help,
and then your beloved sister walks into your room and casually reminds you that she bought your favourrrriitttteeeee hot cocoa with marshmallows that makes such nights all the more bearable.

what a sweet night,
with me staying up all by myself,
with my biology book,
my lovely hot cocoa with marshmallows,
and "straightjacket feeling" on replay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"what a sweet night,
with me staying up all by myself,
with my biology book,
my lovely hot cocoa with marshmallows,
and "straightjacket feeling" on replay."

biology & straightjacket feeling huh? i wish i was with you darling.

from you know who

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to the person who carries extra weight on 5 July and broke my - and -, can you please sign my guestbook? haha.

you're away eating dinner now at "what the fuck" 10:24pm and i'm like "what the fuck" working on my literature presentation. "what the fuck", i miss you!

lots of <3

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home